Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Throwing the curve....

Spur of the moment I decided to put a FLBC into my program, its been about 2 months since I did my first. Its amazing how good scrambled eggs with some spiniach and red pepper taste :) I am still in a mode for racing but,I figured I have been hitting my body with all sorts of regimented work outs time to throw it a little curve. I do mix up my work outs actually I am thinking a little to much but now that I am doing the climbing Program I should be more on track with that.
I did the work out on the Int/adv program for the flbc it was power yoga followed by the two time through the 8 minute Power routine man did that kick my (might get in trouble for saying what I want) butt, I did great on the hindu squats but the then to the chair ouch, I just pushed till I fell on my bottom got up and into position again. Awsome routine.
gun

Weighed in at 194.6 yesterday when I started, when I got up today 191.4 gotta love the curve ball....

1 comment:

  1. OH wow what a difference, I forgot to weigh in this am... that makes you me and Passion2Ride doing the bootcamp at the same time... Fellow suffers! Here's to lean and mean.

    ReplyDelete