Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post Sickness Fatigue

I am still feeling pretty fatigued from being sick for most of two weeks the last week was the worst. I did a decent ride yesterday and actually it went pretty good. 35 miles of good climbing. I did feel a bit drained and even had considered not doing the ride, but I have the Battenkill race coming up in 3 weeks or so and that is 62 miles with 7+kfeet of climbing. This will be my last race as a cat 5 so I want to go out with a bang and finish at least in the first half of the field. But, my actually goal is to get in the top 10. I will be doing my next endurance ride on Tuesday or Wed and that will be the test to see how I feel then. I am planning on at least 50 miles with a bit more climbing. My nutrition is good, and on track, I am actually down to 186 pounds now and other than the left overs from being sick feel good. Well, Full Speed Ahead

Harvey

Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment