Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ending fatloss protocol

Well, today is day 7 of the fat loss boot camp and this time I had mixed results. First, I should have probably ended it the other day when I was starting to not feel good my body was ok with it but I think I could have been nicer to my immune system. Anyhow, it was a success again I lost right around 7 pounds and learned a few more things about myself (your body really communicates with you during this bootcamp) and hopefully I got my metabolism into gear and ready to work hard. I started to take my training to a whole new level this year and look forward to a great season of racing and rides. If you have a few pounds of fat you want to shed or just want to kick you metabolism in the butt then try this Fat Loss Boot Camp at cyclo club. http://www.cyclo-club.com/public/11.cfm its really got me going.

Harvey

Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment