Friday, March 13, 2009

Carb depletion

I am feeling the carb depletion more this time than I did the first time I did the Fat Loss Bootcamp, but feel in control of things and not overly craving anything. It is amazing how good food taste when I do this program. My overall weight loss is close to 7 pounds, it would be impossible to cut that kind of weight out of my equipment let alone it would be very exspensive to drop even a few hundred grams on the bike. This is going to take me right into the race season physcially as well as mentally primed for a great season. I will be up grading from a cat 5 to a cat 4 in april after the Battenkill Roubaix, I am jazzed about this race and can see myself having the potential of doing well compared to how I raced my races last year. I am physically as well as mentally in better shape ten fold and that means alot.

Gun

Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment