Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally Broke 190

Well, today is the start of day 4 of the FLBC. I got up this morning did my morning ritual weighed in this is the first 188.8 yeee haw. I ate my omlete with green peppers onions mushrooms and jalapeno's and veggie chesse, took my son to school and the teacher asked me what kinda diet I was on. I told her I dont diet I changed my lifestyle particularly my nutrition. I eat wholesome food and not the garbage that I use to. She said "well I have tried to do that but most of that food doesnt taste good too me and its so exspensive" well I gave her a little education on how first off I dont spend anymore on food overall than I use to the money I save on all the crap I bought like soda chips etc.. is going to good food, I also dont eat nearly the size of protions I use to I fuel my body not stuff it the try to cram in more. Hope she ask somemore questions, I like passing it on, well start a revolution lol, one where everyone lives a healthy life and enjoy's the quality of their life. I am down just about 6 pounds in three full days and my slightly tight 34 pants fit perfect now. Look out Battenkill Roubaix here I come.

Harvey

Gunnadropya

No comments:

Post a Comment