Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not alot of time but a heck of a training session

Well, did not have alot of time to train yesterday so I took something I have learned and took a small amount of time and got a killer work out. I started out on my around town loop. (need to stay close baby is coming any day) It was really windy and the first down hill I did was a bit hairy with a 35 mile an hour cross wind. Well, as i came through town I remembered a hill I saw by my sons preschool it was about two or three hundred feet but very steep. So, I made it into a interval. It only took about 30-40 seconds to climb but its a 29% grade (my computer has an grade function). I did it four times with about 3 minutes inbetween sets. But the really killer was I pulled right up to the base and started from a stop. So over all I only did about 15 miles but the work was hard. I also did some ab and back work and cool down. Cyclo-C0re Cooldown and Cyclo Zen Fix the back strength. I have been really seeing that you dont have to do a 5 hour ride to get some great training in.

Gun

Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment