Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Less than two weeks to go..

Its actually a week and a day till the prolouge of my stage race and man am I excited, but also a bit nervous. Not in a bad way, just hoping I really bring it all and use up everything and leave nothing on the table. By this I dont mean kill myself and not finish well, I mean race smart and use my matches wisely, but if I have to burn them all I want to make sure its a forest fire...

I am basically in recovery right now, I am doing a seven day modual from cyclo club called "get faster in 7days" then I will go into my taper. But really its part of my taper cause I have increased intensity while decreasing volume, and really am trying to make sure I put as much effort into my recovering as I do into my training.

Its going to be a great time no matter what happens but I still want to kick butt....

gun

No comments:

Post a Comment