Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two more days

Two days till race day, I am on the race week of the build peak race format and I feel great but feel I am not doing enough guess its a situation where you just have to have confidence in your training. Getting ready to head to the bike shop and tune up the bike. I am very stoked and ready to rock. Its going to be a great day just being on the bike in a beautiful area like cambridge new york. gun
Two days till race day, I am on the race week of the build peak race format and I feel great but feel I am not doing enough guess its a situation where you just have to have confidence in your training. Getting ready to head to the bike shop and tune up the bike. I am very stoked and ready to rock. Its going to be a great day just being on the bike in a beautiful area like cambridge new york.
gun

No comments:

Post a Comment