Saturday, April 4, 2009

The last four days...

Well, havent trained in the last four days due to taking care of Didi and the new baby Nathaniel. I have eaten fairly well, considering I have been away from the house 95% of the time these last four days, I did this by taking good wholesome food with me. Last night though I decided to have some wings and two mixed drinks, bought the wings from dominos and made the drinks myself at home. Its funny, when I woke up this morning I was kinda (though I really knew it would not be the case) thought I would see the overweight self again. It actually felt odd to deviate from my new nutritional lifestyle. Thats good though that means even if I do eat garbage once in a while (though it would be a choice not a need we never need to eat crappy if we plan) I will not slip back into my old eating style. Tomorrow I am suppose to race its dependent on how everything goes and how Didi feels. I will then see how a day of not eating right totally affects performance. It will still be fun either way.

Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment